Do you attend business meetings with German speaking customers or suppliers? Individual German lessons focus on your needs and can involve business dialogues as well as expert discurses.
Overview of suggested business situations:
- Spoken communication in person or over the phone
- Written communication in letters and e-mails
Language focus of the lessons:
- Common vocabulary for business environment
- Expert vocabulary related to your projects (especially in finance, accounting, health, medicine)
- Grammar practice in context with business topics
- Pronunciation, word stress, and sentence melody for better understanding
We meet at my language studio in Vinohrady or at your company. Besides individual one-to-one lessons the business lessons can take place also for your team. Why not learning together with your collegues?
Contact me now to discuss your language training options »
Lukáš is working for an international company which cooperates with German offices. He studied German as a foreign language and reached a high level; however he hasn't spoken German in the last years. In our lessons, we refresh his active spoken and written language. We use practical exercises to improve e-mail and phone communication. Additionally, we learn new expert terms.
Zuzana has started to work for a Swiss company with a branch in Prague. She needs to gain basic German knowledge to be used occasionally at work. She will also attend seminars in English language abroad, but will need to have a small talk in German with her colleagues. We will practice daily situations related to her job and how to use German business expressions.